Yesterday we chilled.
I can’t say I truly accomplished a single thing.
It was glorious.
And we saw Olympus Has Fallen.
If you’re in a f-yeah America kind of mood (which I always am),
you’ll love it.
reading Not a damn thing. If you don’t count blogs. But I do. So basically, TONS!
writing Guest posts. Blog posts. Blog drafts. Mostly drafts. Drafts that will never be posts.
listening To the never ending background noise that is March Madness. You know what is madness? Forfeiting the TV for the weekend in exchange for one nice dinner. Should have negotiated brunch in there somewhere.
thinking About my mini-vacay next weekend. Outer banks, here I come!
smelling It better be pollen soon. It better. Spring, get here. Now.
considering Going blonder. Kind of like Cara, an ashy light blonde. Decisions, decisions. Opinions?
hoping That I’ll get a chance to wear sandals soon. I bought 2 pairs of sandals at Target. Then it snowed.
loving My handsome fella and the king of all brats, Archie.
wondering Why does the blog world kind of die out on the weekends? Isn’t that when we (theoretically) have the most time available?
wanting Another one of these tempura friend brownies. Yes, that’s right. FRIED BROWNIE.
needing To remember to bring my camera everywhere! My photography class doesn’t appreciate 400 photos of Archie. Lucky for me, the blog world does! Wait, you don’t? Moving right along…
feeling A little tipsy, folks. A little tipsy. Super early Sunday = Late Saturday night = 2 glasses of wine. That’s really all it takes. 2.
clicking There were tons of awesome things happening in blog land this week. Here are some of my favorites:
- Over at Back to Bliss, Bri wrote about the difference between a true album and a single. So interesting and so true!
- Meighan from Heavens to Meighan wrote her version of Never Have I Ever. Loved it!
- Kaylin shared her success story about using Weight Watchers. Proud of her.
- Lisette’s rant about Starbucks. Honestly, Starbucks is not my thing. Thanks for setting us straight, Lisette!
- This awesome tutorial on Simply Clarke for how to make your blog into an app (sort of). Only my Mom will ever have my blog on her home screen, but I did it anyway. I feel super legit, guys.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and that spring has sprung, wherever you may be!