I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do a “what’s in my bag” type post.
I always love them and it feels so personal to take a peek.
If you looked at my purse, I guarantee these would be your thoughts:
Oh my god. This girl has every receipt from the past year.
Crumpled up. In the bottom.
And why does she have 8 lip balms and lipsticks but her lips are still chapped-nasty?
Oh, and it seems like it would be a good idea if she kept her debit card actually in her wallet…
not just floating in the bottom.
So, as that would not be very exciting, I’ve opted to share
What’s in my Closet (bathroom closet, that is).
Because I’m a serious product junkie.
Oh, buy one get one 50% off? Count me in.
Random but expensive trip to ULTA? Happens too often.
Let’s take a peek, shall we?
Let’s break it down by shelf, cause it’s just that bad.
1. Gold Bond Anti-Itch Lotion – My legs are so itchy. All the time. It’s not normal.
2. Elnett Hairspray -This stuff is like $13 bucks. Crazy but I’ve had it for over a year.
3. Garnier Fructis Hairspray – My drugstore go-to hairspray.
4. Tresemme dry shampoo – Gives good volume, makes hair feel gross but look great.
5. Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion – I just bought it cause it smells good.
6. CHI Iron Guard – Free sample! Thank god I didn’t pay for it cause I hate it.
7. Baby Powder – Dry shampoo for poor people.
8. Fish Oil – Vitamins for vanity. I want good hair!
9. Coconut Oil – Hair mask for poor people.
10. Pepto – The cure for hangover stomach.
11. Nail Polish Collection – I don’t buy anything over $4. Ever. Someone sell me on Essie cause I just don’t get it.
12. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Airbrush Tan – Bought it. Regret it. You’d have to be an expert to have no spots.
13. Bodycology White Gardenia – Best drugstore scent you can buy.
14. CeraVe – If I could recommend one product ever, it would be this. Recommended to my by my dermatologist, changed my life! One bottle lasts like 6 months. I also use it to remove eye makeup.
15. Benzaclin – Prescription pimple cream. Good stuff. Dries the crap out of your skin though.
16. Bio-Oil – Great for dry skin, not greasy even though it’s oil.
17. Purpose Lotion w/ Sunscreen – Best daytime lotion. Been using this for at least 10 years.
18. Walgreens Perfection Compact Tampons – I always used to buy Tampax but I swear, these are just as good! And they are almost always buy one, get one 50% off. I highly recommend if you’d like to save a few bucks.
The funniest part of all of this is that I probably use 3 of these products on a daily basis. And this is just whats on the front lines! Pushed in the back you’ll find hotel shampoos, perfume samples, 5 half empty toothpastes, and 6 completely empty boxes of tampons. Let’s also note that this isn’t even any of my makeup.
So what’s the deal?
Am I easily duped or what?
What are the everyday products in your routine?