I found this really cool link up by Janette and I just had to partake. It’s pretty simple.
1. Lucy Hale. Since I started watching PLL, all I want is great hair and strong eyebrows. Girl crush for sure.
2. The Lost Wife is hands down one of the best books I’ve read in years. It’s historical fiction (my favorite genre) about a young married couple in Europe during Hitler’s rise to power. I couldn’t put it down.
3. Emma Stone totally sold me on this color. She rocked the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait in an ad and I just had to try it. I’m a sucker for a good advertisement. And I love love love it. It’s a great peachy-pink neutral shade.
4. Since I took Becky’s Zumba class last week, all I can think about is going back for another. Since when is working out actually fun?
1. I haven’t seen any of the Olympics yet! What have I been doing with my life?
2. I’m flying again on Thursday, headed to Pittsburgh for work. Remember when I shared my biggest secret?
3. I just want to start house hunting right this very minute! I want a little townhouse like this one.
4. Tried this. I’m horrible at applying self-tanner. Now it’s grossly peeling off my body.
1. Canon or Nikon? That is the question.
2. I’m still obsessed with the idea of bangs. Good thing I’m too much of a wuss to go through with getting them.
3. I loved this the first few weeks I had it but now I’m starting to wonder if it’s really $20 better than L’Oreal Voluminous, my previous go-to. Also it hurts like a bitch if you poke yourself in the eye.
Thoughts on any of the above?
Leave a comment.
It would make my day.